Upon booking confirmation, a deposit for 30% is required to reserve your space. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted for the initial deposit.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to Northland Tanzania Safaris. At the time we receive the cancellation, all moneys will be refunded less the following cancellation charges, deducted from the total land only price:
- 91 days or more before departure: Cancellation fees equal the amount of your deposit
- 90 to 61 days before departure: 50% of the package price is non-refundable
- 60 to 46 days before departure: 65% of the package price is non-refundable
- 45 days or less before departure: 100% of the package price is non-refundable
- Within 90 days prior to departure cancellation fees will apply. You may also be responsible for any fees imposed by hotels, airlines etc., that are over and above your land arrangements, due to your cancellation of your original date bookings.
Please note that no partial refunds will be given for unused meals, hotel rooms, airport transfers etc., for any reason whatsoever. Northland Tanzania Safaris reserves the right to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, currency fluctuations, park fee increases, fuel surcharges, taxes, etc. Northland Tanzania Safaris reserves the right to alter the tour without notice.
Northland Tanzania Safaris is not responsible for expenses incurred by trip members in preparing for the trip (e.g., visa fees, immunizations, insurance, equipment, etc.) or for any necessary additional travel arrangements should you embark from home before the group departure date. Accommodations are subject to change.
Note: Tour packages are confirmed upon receipt of a 30% deposit of the total cost of the package. Balance Payable in full 30 days prior to arrival. Full payment or 50% is required if the tour is booked for less than 30 days.